This two-day master class offered a comprehensive and pragmatic approach to help the surgeons increase safely their level of laparoscopic practice.
The program was specially designed to allow the surgeons to further improve their mastery of laparoscopic gynecological surgery and acquire advanced techniques.
Over the course of two days, the faculty took them through all standard gynecological laparoscopic techniques available with a combination of theoretical and hands-on practical sessions.
Unedited videos help demonstrated the technical principles of the different procedures. Tips and tricks were also shared for a wide variety of issues.
During the course the surgeons:
- Reviewed laparoscopic surgical rules, instruments & patient set-up
- Explored relevant pelvic anatomy for laparoscopic procedures
- Studied how to optimize the use of energy during laparoscopic procedures
- Reviewed & practiced suturing
- Took a deep-dive on:
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic approach of endometriosis
- Reproductive surgery
- Learnt how to manage complications
If you want to join our next Master Class, please click here
To participate in a MIS Academy course, please view our enducational calendar.
© 2020 MIS Academy, All Rights Reserved