Mastering Suturing techniques in laparoscopy
Friday September 28 - Saturday September 29$1135
28-29th September 2018
SHIFT YOUR SURGICAL AMBITION TO SURGICAL ACTION
This two-day master class will allow you to learn all about suturing techniques in laparoscopy and acquire the fundamentals of laparoscopic suturing.
One of the most critical and difficult acts in laparoscopic surgery is the knot-tying and suturing techniques. The knots performed laparoscopically must be as safe as the ones performed traditionally.
Over the course of two days, the faculty will give a comprehensive overview of the different techniques of suturing including intra and extra corporal knots and provide you with practical tips to improve your skills.
With 40% theory and 60% practice, this master class will give you the opportunity to put knowledge into practice and increase your mastery of suturing techniques.
- Review and practice the fundamental concepts and theories of Stitching
• Techniques of loading and orientating the needle
• The perfect stitch
- Review and practice the principles and techniques of Knotting
• Theories of knot: Half knot, half hitch, flat knot, and complete knot
• Techniques of the intra and extra corporeal knotting
• Blocking sequence
- Explore the clinical applications of suturing in gynecology
- Learn how to face the difficulties of surgery
• Different angles, sutures and needles
• Use of dominant and non-dominant hand
• Direct and reverse stitches
• Simple and running sutures
• Application in diverse tissues (PADS, animal model)
- Prepare for certification in Suturing skills (SUTT1 and SUTT2)
Register now to attend this master class led by two of the top trainers in laparoscopic suturing. Availability is limited and attendance will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis. This training offers CME hours.
Registration will be confirmed upon payment of the registration fee. The registration fee is of 1,135 USD or 4,168.86 AED per participant and includes the equipment for the course and coffee breaks. Airfare, visa, accommodation, and meals are not included and should be managed independently.
The course will take place at the Rove Healthcare City Hotel Dubai (external link).
Cancellation up to thirty (30) days before the course will result in a full refund less a 10% administrative fee. No refunds can be made for cancellation less than thirty (30) days before the course.
Please reach out to MIS ACADEMY if you need assistance in obtaining a tourist visa.
For more information and the complete program overview, please download our flyer here.
© 2018 MIS Academy, All Rights Reserved