Focus on Anatomy
June 30 - July 1$1135
30th June – 1st July 2018
SHIFT YOUR SURGICAL AMBITION TO SURGICAL ACTION
This master class has been designed to offer a comprehensive and detailed overview of anatomy relevant for endoscopic surgery in order to help you improve your practice.
Over the course of two days, you will review with two leading experts in laparoscopic gynecological surgery all aspects of the anatomy that are important for a safe practice of endoscopy.
Detailed anatomy will be explained with special emphasis on the details that will help during procedures including anatomy of the abdominal wall, anatomical spaces of the pelvis, vessels, nerves and ureter.
Practical tips and tricks will also be shared for a wide variety of issues.
The course will cover:
- Rules in laparoscopic dissection, abdominal wall
- Pelvic anatomy
- Ureteric anatomy
- Lateral pelvic spaces
- Developping the lasko, okabayashi, yabuki spaces
- Vessels – Pelvis & Abdomen
- Nerves – Autonomics or Central
- Nerves sparing surgery
- Sigmoid, Rectum
- Frozen pelvis
Register now to attend this unique master class. Availability is limited and attendance will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis. This training offers CME hours.
30 JUNE 2018
- 08h00 // Registration and welcome
- 08h30 // Rules in laparoscopic dissection, abdominal wall
- Anterolateral inferior abdominal wall anatomy: nerves and vessels.
- Laparoscopic implications of the abdominal wall anatomy
- 09h30 // Pelvic anatomy
- Central Pelvic spaces: Limits, content & landmarks Laparoscopic
- Applications: entering the spaces
- 10h30 // Ureteric anatomy
- The path of the ureter
- Laparoscopic dissection of the pelvic ureter
- 11h30 // The anatomy of the internal iliac artery
- Clinical applications
- 13h00 // Lunch
- 14h00 // Lateral pelvic spaces
- The paravesical and para rectal space Clinical applications of the lateral spaces
- 15h00 // Developing the lasko, okabayashi, yabuki spaces
- The paracervix
- Anatomical Classification of radical hysterectomy
- 16h00 // Vessels – Pelvis & Abdomen
- Holistic anatomy of the pelvic vessels
- The vascular anatomy of the para-aortic spaces
- Landmarks in The para-aortic spaces
- 17h00 // End of day
1 JULY 2018
- 07h30 // Welcome in hospital
- 08h00 // LIVE 1 (sacrocolpopexy)
- 10h00 // Coffee break
- 10h30 // Nerves – Autonomics or Central
- What happens if I cut?
- 11h00 // Nerves – Somatic or Lateral
- Pelvic neuroanatomy 2
- What happens if I cut?
- 11h30 // Live 2
- 13h30 // Lunch
- 14h30 // Bladder
- Bladder relations: arteries, veins, nerves
- 15h30 // Sigmoid, Rectum
- Anatomy of the Rectum and the sigmoid
- Anatomical considera ons of the different techniques of segmental resection
- 16h00 // Nerves sparing surgery
- Nerve-sparing radical hysterectomy
- Neuroanatomy of the lateral compartment: hypogastric plexus
- 16h30 // Frozen pelvis
- Laparoscopic approach of a frozen pelvis
- 17h00 // End of the session and CME Certificate
Registration will be confirmed upon payment of the registration fee. The registration fee is of 1,135 USD or 4,168 AED per participant and includes the equipment for the course, coffee breaks, and lunches. Airfare, visa, accommodation and dinners are not included and should be managed independently.
The course will take place at the Rove Healthcare City Hotel Dubai (external link).
Cancellation up to thirty (30) days before the course will result in a full refund less a 10% administrative fee. No refunds can be made for cancellation less than thirty (30) days before the course.
Please reach out to MIS ACADEMY if you need assistance in obtaining a tourist visa.
For more information and the complete program overview, please download our flyer here.
© 2018 MIS Academy, All Rights Reserved